Thursday, January 8, 2015

I long to paint...



To use the program on your computer makes it easier technically to get something done, get the outlet of pent-up pictures that are somewhere in my mind ... or they become by chance when I finally sit down, things like growing up, running color is what I call my painting. I have no plan, but I will start with one color or two and then as the forms show up so I hang on ... never in these processes a picture of what I want or do, it is "only".

Other times I sketch to see how the proportions and color work together, then I am purposeful and looking for a paycheck.

But what I like most is when I'll be surprised what comes up, to push the color is a meditative way of relating to time and image, time disappears and I am amused by how it grows ...

No comments: