Thursday, September 24, 2015

a day off...


 Ångbåts café at Klippan  is one of my favorite hangout.


 Today was my grandfather be at least 104 years.








 The old days...


 The polar bear (again)...


 A mess...


 It is built and made both here and there in my city ...









 Merry Christmas, already...

 Beach rubbish.





 A crocodile head, or from another reptile...

 Here I am with the artist to these long stoneware sculptures, lying forgotten in the grass ...






 Possibly this might be the best shot today...







Today I have been out of the changing weather, take a coffee and walked with a friend.
Just what I needed after some very tough days in my life, clear my head and get air into the body.

I have said it before and I say (write) it again, I am so grateful for my friends and family!

No comments: