Wednesday, November 11, 2015

rabbit on a run...


Rental house is "only" an apartment building from the rabbit's point ... I liked the sunlight shone upon it yesterday when I photographed the rabbit and then turned to look the other way.


 The rabbit usually hang outside my job.



The suburb of Gothenburg, this is fine, but not always nice ...

This is the Biskopsgården at Hisingen and there is no safe place in many respects, but on the other side it is a very nice scenery and many squeaky people from different parts of the world who live here.

When I moved to Gothenburg as a 20 year old, I lived here, in a small room that I rented from a friend from my old neck of the woods, known as the childhood home districts. Today I work in this area, just a stone's throw away from where I first landed when I decided to stay and live in Gothenburg indefinitely ...

No comments: